Enjoy the convenience of searching for information about CSUF and getting the latest university news on your desktop without having to log in to our website. CSUF Widgets are small desktop applications, powered by Yahoo! Widget engine, available for you to download and stay connected with the university.
How Do I Begin? (For Windows)
- Simple, click above to download CSUF Widgets.
- Once downloaded, you should find the "CSUF Widgets" folder (zipped) on your desktop.
- Right-click on the zipped icon and select WinZip » Extract to here.
- The "Widgets" folder will now appear on your desktop. Open the folder and included in the package are:
- CSUF News
- Tuffy Clock
- Search CSUF
- Yahoo! Widget Engine
- Click on the "widgetsus.exe" file to install the Yahoo! Widget Engine. The installation will also include additional free widgets which you may enjoy, including: calendar, daily planner, picture frame, iTunes remote, weather and many more.
- Once the installation is complete, double-click on each CSUF widget to start. The CSUF widgets will appear on your desktop at all times. If you wish to close them, right-click on each widget and select "Close Widget." You may also customize the CSUF News and Tuffy Clock widgets by right-clicking on each and selecting "Widget Preferences."
- Several Yahoo! Widgets will also appear on your desktop. You may choose to keep them or close them out.