Campus Website Compliancy
A verified compliant website is a manual process that all website owners are required to do. The Campus requires websites be scanned regularly for ATI compliancy and post results on the Campus sites index.
Follow the steps to review your current site(s) including all current members, fix any problem found, and upload your scan results into web services. Each step will walk you through accessing your information and how to proceed if you need any extra support along the way.
- View current status in Self Service
- Manage your sites and user roles
- Get access through Web Services
- View full reports through Compliance Sheriff
- Re-run your scans
- Request account through Web Services
- Verify failures are resolved
- Update Self Service from 'Fail' to 'Pass'