Campus Website Compliancy
Making sure your website is compliant begins with you. The Campus scans websites regularly for ATI compliancy and will post results on the Campus Sites index. Follow the steps to review your current sites, fix any problem found, and mark your sites as passing when the errors are fixed. Each step will walk you through accessing your information and how to proceed if you need any extra support along the way.
- View current status in Self Service
- Manage your sites and user roles
- Get access through Web Services
- View full reports through Compliance Sheriff
- Re-run your scans
- Request account through Web Services
- Verify failures are resolved
- Update Self Service from 'Fail' to 'Pass'