California State University, Fullerton

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I make sure that my coursework from my previous schools are included in my TDA?

Request an official transcript from the institution you attended and have it sent to the Office of Admissions and Records (A&R). Check at a later date that the transcript has been received by A&R. Official transcripts should be mailed to: California State University, Fullerton, P.O. Box 6900, Fullerton, CA 92834-6900.

To make sure that your transfer coursework is correctly placed in your TDA, please see the F.A.Q. titled: How do I fix issues on my TDA?


Go Back