California State University, Fullerton

Frequently Asked Questions

What happens after I apply for graduation?

Once you apply for graduation and give us your anticipated graduation term, your major academic department will know that a review of your major is required the next time they request a list of graduation applicants. After they have approved your TDA major requirements and you have paid your graduation fee, you will become a candidate for your anticipated graduation term.


Go Back