California State University, Fullerton

Frequently Asked Questions

Why would I not be moving to 'Candidate' status if my academic department has approved me?

If you have been approved by your academic department but have you have not paid your graduation fee of $115, you cannot become a 'Candidate'. The graduation fee must be paid by you to advance to 'Candidate'. You need to pay your graduation fee no later than the 1st day of classes of your last full semester of attendance. For anticipated summer graduates, this would be prior to the start of the preceding spring term. Failure to pay the graduation fee in a timely manner may result in a need for you to update your anticipated graduation date to a future term.


Go Back