California State University, Fullerton

Frequently Asked Questions

If my original graduation degree checkout was done on a paper form, do I need to do a new TDA one?

No, if you were originally done as a 'paper' degree checkout, that document is valid and will be used to verify your degree requirements for graduation.


Go Back