California State University, Fullerton

Frequently Asked Questions

I'm not currently an 'active' student. Can I apply for graduation?

If you have been academically disqualified or have exceeded 'stopout', you must be readmitted to the university to apply for graduation. If you are on an approved 'Leave of Absence', you may be eligible to apply for graduation. Contact the Admissions and Records Graduation Unit at (657) 278-2300 to discuss your current situation and eligibility to apply for graduation.


Go Back