California State University, Fullerton

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I apply to the University?

To apply to CSU Fullerton, you need to apply using CSUMentor at Undergraduate students (first-time freshmen or upper division transfers) must complete the Undergraduate online application. Students who have earned a degree equivalent to an U.S. bachelor's degree must apply using the Graduate online application. The International application is not available for students applying to CSU Fullerton. You must apply with the regular Undergraduate or Graduate online application.


Go Back