Tenure-Track Faculty Appointments
The processing of faculty appointments is now managed by Employment Services in College Park, Suite 700.
Required Hiring Documentation
Tenure Track Conversion
(after completion of Doctorate)
- Official Transcripts-Usually mailed directly to FAR from faculty's degree granting university.
Tenure Track with Service Credit Checklist
All documentation listed under the Tenure Track checklist plus documentation covering the service credit period.
Determining the Service Credit Period:
- 1 Year: Fall of AY prior to hire date plus courses currently being taught
- 2 Year: Fall 2011 (or equivalent quarters) pluscourses currently being taught and full previous AY (i.e. for a Fall 2013 hires, docs would cover 2011-12, Fall 2012 and Spring 2013)
Please note that:
Scholarly or creative accomplishments must include:
- Copies of publication, date published (or end product a appropriate) and peer reviews
- List of work in progress
- Teaching/student evaluation data for period of service credit and a list of courses currently being taught.