In order to obtain any access to PeopleSoft applications, you must first complete the necessary Access Request Forms found in My Workplace on Titan Online. See the guides and tutorials below for more information on accessing and filling out these forms.
Once IT Training receives the completed Access Request Form(s), you will be assigned to the necessary training in the Employee Training Center. You will then receive an email indicating which training courses you need to complete. Upon completing all of the necessary training courses, you will be granted access to PeopleSoft.
Users are not able to enroll in any PeopleSoft classes without having submitted an appropriate Access Request Form.
If you have questions about the Access Request Form, contact CMS Security at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about PeopleSoft training classes or which classes you are required to take, contact IT Training at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access Request Form User Guides & Tutorials
ERP Access Request Form Process
- ARF Process Workflow
- How Does an Appropriate Administrator Approve a Form?
- How Does an Employee Review a Form?
ERP Access Request Tutorial
ERP Human Resources
- Sample Finance Access Request Form
- Finance Instructions
- Finance Delegation of Authority Instructions
ERP Campus Solutions
If you are having issues accessing or filling out an Access Request Form, try the following:
- Check that you are using Internet Explorer or Safari.
- Clear your browsing history.
- Check that your pop-up blocker is DISABLED.
- Change your Internet Explorer compatibility view settings.
- Not seeing a Launch or Complete button when you open the form in Internet Explorer? View this article on fixing a missing Launch/Complete button.
Still having issues? Please contact the IT Help Desk at 657-278-7777 or email@example.com.