The Titan Delegate Program functions as one of the conduits through which the Outreach, Recruitment and Orientation department disseminates knowledge concerning admissions requirements, testing and general information about Cal State Fullerton. In an effort to inform and guide prospective students and their families towards admission and a successful transition to Cal State Fullerton, Titan Delegates conduct and facilitate pre-admission presentations and workshops, as well as participate in college fairs, student panel presentations, and other student support oriented services to on- and off-campus organizations, communities and institutions.
Coordinator for Titan Delegate Program: Jahvry Bailous, M.S. Ed.
- Pre-Admissions Presentations: Titan Delegates conduct CSUF Highlights and pre-admissions presentations to local area high schools and community organizations.
- VIP Presentations (Visitor Information Program): VIP’s are a partnership between the Titan Delegate Program and Campus Tours. Groups who visit the CSUF campus have the opportunity to receive a pre-admissions presentation delivered by the Titan Delegate staff.
- College Fairs: A college fair offers interested and prospective students the opportunity to ask questions about Cal State Fullerton. It allows students the setting to inquire about college life, the admissions process and inform themselves about majors and campus resources. Titan Delegates will assist professional staff for college fairs at different high schools, community colleges, and community venues.
- Student Panels: Titan Delegates serve on student panels on and off campus. This allows prospective students to hear directly from students and their experiences as a Titan.
- Special Events: Titan Delegates participate in a number of special events in various capacities. Special events include Destino Universidad, Welcome to Cal State Fullerton Day, Super Saturday, Super Sunday, Kindercaminata and more.
- Welcome to Cal State Fullerton Day (WELCOME): WELCOME is our University spring open house. It is an opportunity for admitted students to experience CSU Fullerton in person and attend workshops to understand more about the Titan Experience. This year’s program participants included over 8,000 students and parents.
- Early Assessment Program (EAP): The (EAP) program is designed to help high school students meet college readiness standards in English-language arts and mathematics before admission to any of the 23 CSU campuses. Titan Delegates will communicate the benefits of the EAP test to prospective students and educators in Orange County.
- Council of African American Parents (CAAP): CAAP is a community organization that strives to produce academically prepared, highly competitive students who go directly from high school to top colleges and universities throughout the country. Our partnership offers administrative and logistical support for the PALS and CAAP Jr. and Sr. Workshops held on Sundays on the CSUF campus.