- Please join us on Tuesday, November 17th from 12:00pm to 1:00pm for
AAPIFSA Lunch Hour Conversation
with guest speaker, Dr. Bey-Ling Sha
, Dean of College of Communications! Feel free to invite faculty, staff, and students!
Goals & Objectives
- Help Asian-American and Pacific Islander students achieve educational excellence and to respond proactively to the needs of the Asian and Asian-related student body.
- Help raise money for the Book Scholarship Fund. Annually, with gifts and donations from generous members and supporters, and monies generated from various fund-raising activities, AAPIFSA awards scholarships to a number of outstanding and high-achieving AAPI Cal State Fullerton students.
- Promote a campus climate that is sensitive, representative and fair to all ethnic groups.
- Participate in the Multicultural Mentoring Program, a partnership of three ethnic-based faculty and staff associations on campus.
- Acknowledge and celebrate the commonalities in the Asian cultures amidst their diversity and to build a strong social network and effective linkages with the University administration.