Includes the studio fields of: Drawing and Painting, Entertainment Art/Animation, Printmaking, Sculpture, Crafts (including jewelry, wood, and metal), Ceramics (including glass), Graphic Design, Creative Photography, and Illustration.
Learning Goals and Student Learning Outcomes
The following goals and learning outcomes have been established for students pursuing an MA degree in Art.
Practitioners and Scholars
- Develop a personal art/design philosophy.
- Become creatively, intellectually, technically and technologically prepared for post-graduate study and/or career aspirations.
- Become competent and reflective practitioners in their discipline.
- Exercise professional standards of oral and written communication.
- Present a cogent thesis and/or exhibition of their graduate art or design project.