The following learning goals and outcomes have been established for students pursuing a MA degree in Music.
- Be competent and reflective practitioners of the art of music.
- Be passionate and confident about their work through the success of their performances and teaching.
- Practice successful collaboration through performances and production.
- Be intellectually curious and decisive in exploring new avenues of expression through work with their instruments in various venues.
- Exercise professional standards of oral and written communication.
- Are intellectually, technically, creatively, and technologically prepared to be artistic members of their communities.