The following learning goals and outcomes have been established for students pursuing a MM degree in Music.
- Be competent and reflective practitioners of the art of music.
- Be passionate and confident about their work through the success of their performances.
- Practice successful collaboration through performances and production.
- Exercise professional standards of oral and written communication.
- Be intellectually and creatively prepared to be artistic members of their communities.
- Demonstrate competence to enter their professional field with a broad range of skills, especially knowledge of their instrument.