Learning Goals and Student Learning Outcomes
The following goals and learning outcomes have been established for students pursuing a degree in Radio-TV-Film:
Critical thinking, research, and analysis
- Apply critical thinking, research, and analysis to accomplish professional and personal goals.
- Demonstrate skills and knowledge for entry into professional practice.
- Demonstrate writing proficiency appropriate to the entry level of professional practice.
Equipment and technologies
- Demonstrate effective use of equipment and technologies appropriate to the entry level of professional practice.
- Apply effectively appropriate concepts and theories of film and/or the electronic media.
- Demonstrate sensitivity to diversity in all areas of the film and electronic media.
Historical, legal, and ethic issues
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of historical, legal, and ethical issues.