Masters in Public HealthLearning Goals and Student Outcomes
The following goals and learning outcomes have been established for students pursuing a Masters in Public Health at California State University, Fullerton.
An Engaged Learning Environment
- Identify approaches and apply solutions to public health problems that are for diverse populations.
- Participate in education and training by integrating academics with extraordinary internship opportunities.
- Develop relationships based on mutual respect for diverse values, beliefs, orientations, and cultures.
- Actively seek to engage community partners in public health undertakings geared towards empowering citizens and mobilizing communities.
- Commit to understanding and practicing standards of personal integrity, collegiality and excellence in community service and research developing a firm understanding of the American Public Health Association's Code of Ethics, and to the beliefs and values that underlie this code.
- Use analytical skills and methods to (1) evaluate the research of others, (2) conduct sound and ethical research, and (3) make significant contributions to the body of public health knowledge.
- Collaborate in interdisciplinary research partnerships to address emerging and continuing public health problems.