The foundation of an outstanding university is an innovative and thoughtful curriculum developed by faculty who are experts in their fields. The Office of Graduate Studies and the Office of Undergraduate Studies and General Education work with the faculty to develop and refine courses and academic programs that will ensure that our students succeed not only in the classroom, but also in their professional careers. The information below will help you create and update curriculum. For information about Curriculog, the CSUF curriculum submission system, please see the "Training Information" below.
For questions about graduate curriculum please contact the Interim Director of Graduate Studies, Dr. Joe Albert Garcia; for questions about undergraduate curriculum please contact the Interim Director of Undergraduate Studies & General Education, Dr. Brent Foster.
- Tips for Completing a Successful Program Proposal (Click on "Program Proposal Template and Tips")
- Program Cost Analysis Form (Academic Year)
- WSCUC Substantive Change Information
Degree Program Review
Curriculog Trainings are being offered on an as-needed basis. Please contact us with a request for training via firstname.lastname@example.org
When using Curriculog, please use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
Do not try to use Internet Explorer as your browser.
You will need to sign in with your CSUF username and password in order to review the documents and videos.
If you have any more questions, please contact email@example.com
- CSU Program Planning Guide
- Developing Student Learning Objectives
- UPS 300.003: University Learning Outcomes
- University Course Catalog
- Academic Senate Committees
- Office of Graduate Studies
- Undergraduate Studies and General Education
- University Policy Statements