In your written statement, please address the following five topics. Number the sections of your essay to correspond to the five items listed below. Applications without a written essay/statement will not be considered.
1. To which on-campus organizations do you belong? Please list names and dates of membership(s): names of offices held and dates: names and dates of organizational programs, projects and events you were involved in: and what part you played. Please respond to the same as above for off-campus organizational involvement during the last three years.
2. Please describe any involvement in special projects, research, or papers that are part of your academic studies; and list the professor(s) with whom you worked.
3. Please describe both your educational plans and professional goals and how you plan to accomplish them.
4. Please discuss a family member, mentor, or personal experience which has inspired you to pursue higher education or has influenced you to become more involved in school/community activities
5. Please include any other information that is relevant to your application for this scholarship.