California State University, Fullerton

Frequently Asked Questions

If I don't understand the General Education requirements on my TDA, who do I talk to about it?

The Academic Advisement Center can assist you in reviewing your general education and general university requirements. They can refer you appropriately if assistance is needed from other areas of the university.


Go Back