California State University, Fullerton

Frequently Asked Questions

If I am a Graduate student, will my grad check be a TDA?

No, at this time only undergraduate students use the TDA as the official degree checkout document. You may wish to contact Graduate Studies in MH-103 for additional information on that process.


Go Back