California State University, Fullerton

Frequently Asked Questions

I need to leave CSUF for a semester.

If you are an undergraduate student and in good academic standing you are eligible for a 'one-semester' stop-out. In order to maintain enrollment, you will need to attend the semester following a stop-out.

If you are a graduate student, you will need to request a formal leave of absence by obtaining the leave form from the Admissions and Records Service Center.

Foreign visa students are not allowed to use the stop-out policy and should contact the International Education and Exchange Office at (657) 278-2787 with further questions.


Go Back