California State University, Fullerton

Frequently Asked Questions

I have an exception approved to my General Education or general university degree requirements and it doesn't show on my TDA. What do I do?

Contact the Admissions and Records Office (LH-114) regarding the exception to determine why it isn't reflected on your TDA.


Go Back