California State University, Fullerton

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I change my grade option?

If grading for a course is listed as 'Undergraduate Student Option', the course can be taken either for a letter grade (A,B,C,D) or as credit/no credit. If no option is chosen, the course will default to letter grade. Certain faculty designated courses may solely be taken as graded or as credit/no credit. To change the option from letter grade to Credit/No Credit or from Credit/No Credit to a letter grade, use the pull down menu under 'Grading' at the time you enroll in the class. Grade option changes can be made online through the second week of classes.


Go Back