California State University, Fullerton

Frequently Asked Questions

Am I required to pass the English Writing Proficiency test to graduate?

Effective May 25, 2012, the EWP is no longer a graduation requirement for the undergraduate degree at California State University, Fullerton. Masters' students whose program requires the EWP must take this exam. For more information, please contact the University Testing Center in University Hall:


Go Back