California State University, Fullerton

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I have to send transcripts from my previous schools?

Applicants are required to report all college and university academic experiences and to request transcripts from each of the institutions be sent directly to the Admissions Office. A summary of work taken at a previous institution and entered on the transcript of another institution is not acceptable.


Go Back