California State University, Fullerton

Frequently Asked Questions

How can I request a copy of my transcript?

Transcripts may be ordered one of two ways:

  • Via the Internet 24/7 through the National Student Clearinghouse.
  • By completing the Transcript Request Form and providing a personal check to cover the related fees either in person or by mail.

For additional information, see 'Ordering Official Transcripts' at

Students with CSUF portal access may view their unofficial transcripts through the Titan Online Student Center.


Go Back