California State University, Fullerton

Frequently Asked Questions

What if I can't remember my PIN?

Please contact the appropriate department listed below, according to your student status.

  • If you are an Applicant for Admission to CSUF or an Admitted Student contact the Admissions and Records office:
    Room LH-114;, (657) 278-7601

    Please note: Applicants for admission are emailed a letter acknowledging receipt of their application. That email contained your CWID and PIN. If you cannot find that email or never received it, you can either send an email to admissions with your full name, CWID and/or birth date or you can go to the Admissions and Records Service Center (LH-114) and present a photo ID for a staff member to access your PIN. The PIN is not released over the phone.
  • If you are an Extended Education or Extension Student contact the University Extended Education office:
    College Park Room 100;, (657) 278-2611

    Please note: Extended Education students receive a letter following registration in their first class at Cal State Fullerton. That letter includes your PIN.


Go Back