Soroptimist Women's Opportunity Scholarship
The Women’s Opportunity Awards program assists women who are overcoming personal difficulties and who provide the primary source of financial support for their families by giving them the resources they need to improve their education, skills and employment prospects. Women’s Opportunity Award recipients may use the cash award to offset any costs associated with their efforts to attain higher education.
- Be a women
- Provide the primary financial support for her dependents (including children, spouse, siblings, and/or parents)
- Demonstrate financial need
- Are enrolled in, or have been accepted to a vocational skills training program or an undergraduate degree program.
- Are motivated to achieve their educational and career goals.
- Reside in one of the Soroptimist International of the Americas’ http://www.soroptimist.org/
- Have not previously been the recipient of a Soroptimist Women’s Opportunity Award; are not a Soroptimist member, employee of Soroptimist or immediate family of either.
Click here to access the scholarship application
Click here to access the reference form