MSIDT (Masters Degree in Instructional Design & Technology) Alumni Chapter
The MSIDT Chapter’s purpose is to grow as the MSIDT program does, and adapt and change with the ever-expanding field of instructional design and technology in education, government, and the private sector.
MSIDT Alumni Chapter Officers
Beth Sargent ’12, President
Bill Bennett ’10, Vice President of Finance
Shan Schumacher ’12, Vice President Membership
Gregory Walston ’14, Vice President of Programs
Michelle Ghoukasian ’13, Vice Pres. Chapter Development
Pauline Knox ’14, Volunteer
Mark Worden ’09, Chapter Liasons
- To facilitate social interaction and peer support among the members of the association.
- To serve as a vehicle of communication between the individual alumni, the Cal State Fullerton Alumni Association, the University and the MSIDT program.
- To promote the professional image and awareness of the instructional design field.
- To offer opportunities for professional networking.
- To assist with the educational experience for current MSIDT students, including mentoring opportunities between graduates and students.
To learn more about the chapter, or how to become a member, please contact us at email@example.com
Are you already an Alumni Association Member and want to join this chapter?
As an Alumni Association member, you have the ability to join multiple alumni chapters. Through your chapter affiliation, you receive the latest news and invitations to chapter meetings and events. These opportunities provide access to networking within specific industries and access to your fellow Titan alumni, staff and faculty on campus. Join a chapter now!
If you're not already a member of the Alumni Association, you can sign up today to receive hundreds of great benefits including membership in chapters.