Nonprofit Professionals Alumni Chapter
The purpose of the Nonprofit Professionals Chapter is to reacquaint fellow Cal State Fullerton alumni, and to join together in professional development, social activity, and community service.
- To assist with strengthening the educational experience of Cal State Fullerton students.
- To help connect alumni with one another, with other nonprofit professionals, and with the University.
- To promote the professional image of the nonprofit sector.
- To foster strong links between present and former students, and to create mentoring opportunities for current students.
- To offer opportunities for professional networking.
- To facilitate social interactions among the members of the association.
Nonprofit Alumni Chapter Officers
Danielle Tolentino Tuason ’06, President
Nick Mazzeo ’09, Vice President Membership (Pres. Elect 2017-2018)
Grace Womach, Executive Secretary
Reena De Asis ’02, Vice President Public Relations (Pres. Elect 2016-2017)
Lori Whalen ’03, Director at Large
Elena Barajas, Director at Large
Naheemah McMicheaux ’07, Director of Events
Lizet Ceja, Controller
Dallas Stout ’94, Immediate Past President
Kellee Fernandez ’16, Director at Large
Are you already an Alumni Association Member and want to join this chapter?
As an Alumni Association member, you have the ability to join multiple alumni chapters. Through your chapter affiliation, you receive the latest news and invitations to chapter meetings and events. These opportunities provide access to networking within specific industries and access to your fellow Titan alumni, staff and faculty on campus. Join a chapter now!
If you're not already a member of the Alumni Association, you can sign up today to receive hundreds of great benefits including membership in chapters.