SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union Employee Alumni Chapter
More Events to come!
Wine Tasting Dinner 2009
SchoolsFirst Employee Chapter members and friends enjoyed an evening of wine and food under the stars at the beautiful Golleher Alumni House on Saturday, September 26. The new format featured a hearty appetizer reception highlighting international cuisine from France, China, Mexico, Spain, Thailand and Italy. A plentiful array of wines from over eight unique wineries throughout the world showcased the evening. The menu was specially paired by Sommelier Diane DeLuca, who holds a Master Court of Sommeliers Level 2 and co-founded BECOMEvents, an event production venture handling elite scale food and wine themed charity events.
The mission of the SchoolsFirst Employee Alumni Chapter is to connect SchoolsFirst team members who attend or who are alumni of CSUF, to create opportunities of networking and professional development in addition to supporting CSUF.
- To serve as a vehicle of communication between the alumnus, the Cal State Fullerton Alumni Association and CSUF
- To assist with strengthening our relationship with CSUF
- To build lifelong alumni relationships
- To promote the professional image of SchoolsFirst
- To serve as a link between graduating students and employment opportunities at SchoolsFirst
- To offer opportunities for professional networking
Dat Sweeney '02
Gabriela Barajas '02
Are you already an Alumni Association Member and want to join this chapter?
As an Alumni Association member, you have the ability to join multiple alumni chapters. Through your chapter affiliation, you receive the latest news and are invitations to chapter meetings and events. These opportunities provide access to networking within specific industries and access to your fellow Titan alumni, staff and faculty on campus. Join a chapter now!
If you're not already a member of the Alumni Association, you can sign up today to receive hundreds of great benefits including membership in chapters.