Sigma Pi Fraternity Alumni Chapter
The ΣΠ (Sigma Pi) Fraternity Alumni Chapter’s mission is to provide leadership, training, guidance and innovative opportunities for leadership development, social and personal development, academic achievement, community service and heightened moral awareness for its alumni and undergraduate membership of Cal State Fullerton.
Sigma Pi Chapter Officers
David De Filippo ’92, President
Larry Rovira ’85, Vice President
Carlos Leija ’91, Treasurer
Ed Gogin, Jr. ’82, Secretary
- To assist with strengthening and promoting the educational experience and value of Sigma Pi Fraternity with the alumni and undergraduates of Cal State Fullerton and its community.
- To serve as a vehicle of communication between the individual alumni, the Cal State Fullerton Alumni Association and the University.
- To promote the professional image and values of college fraternities.
- To continue to endow local, educational scholarships, while distributing financial support to worthy undergraduate members in search of heightened educational experiences.
- To foster strong links between present and former Sigma Pi members, and to create mentoring opportunities for current chapter membership.
- To offer opportunities for professional networking.
- To facilitate social interaction and peer support among the members of the association.
- To be a positive reflection of both Sigma Pi Fraternity and Cal State Fullerton.
Are you already an Alumni Association Member and want to join this chapter?
As an Alumni Association member, you have the ability to join multiple alumni chapters. Through your chapter affiliation, you receive the latest news and invitations to chapter meetings and events. These opportunities provide access to networking within specific industries and access to your fellow Titan alumni, staff and faculty on campus. Join a chapter now!
If you're not already a member of the Alumni Association, you can sign up today to receive hundreds of great benefits including membership in chapters.