College of the Arts
BA Theatre Arts
Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of Theatre History and Literature from the earliest beginnings of the art to the modern day.
- Demonstrate an ability to analyze Theatrical Literature in its many forms and from a variety of viewpoints and perspectives.
- Critically evaluate, orally and in writing, the elements of production and performance as conceived by the various artists and executed by actors, technicians, and production personnel.
- Apply basic skills and techniques in working with the materials of technical theatre including those involved in the creation of sets, costumes, makeup, lights and sound.
- Communicate interpretations and conceptualizations of theatrical material orally, in writing, and through performance or other means of artistic expression.