College of the Arts
MFA Theatre Arts
Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate intellectual literacy in theatre history and dramatic literature.
- Demonstrate an ability to research, analyze and critically examine theatrical literature within its historical context.
- Conceive, research, design and implement artistic work for the theatre at a professional level.
- Communicate clearly, effectively and persuasively through a variety of expressions.
- Collaborate effectively as both a team member and leader to achieve cohesive works for the theatre.
- Evaluate the degree of success with which theatre performances impact, change and otherwise affect their audiences and the community they serve.