Welcome from the Assistant Dean
On behalf of the College of Engineering and Computer Science (ECS), I would like to extend you a warm welcome to CSUF and our Titan community! Whether you are a new or continuing undergraduate student, the College of Engineering and Computer Science provides many opportunities in support of your personal, educational and professional success.
As the Assistant Dean for Student Affairs in the College of Engineering & Computer Science, I aim to serve as a resource in support of your objectives. Utilizing my over 15 years of experience working in higher education, I want to enhance your undergraduate student experience at CSUF and can provide the following types of support:
- Navigating Policy & Procedure
- Advising and/or counseling referrals
- ECS/ NSM Theme Floor Experience
- Facilitate student success in collaboration with the ECS Student Success/ CASECS Center
- Connecting students to campus student organizations or college-specific student organizations
- ECS Inter-Club Council Advising
- Scholarship guidance
- Connecting students to leadership and professional development opportunities
- Student advocacy
- Conflict resolution
If you are not sure where to get started to resolve any questions or concerns you have, I invite you to stop by my office and introduce yourself. We can navigate the question or concern together to provide an appropriate resolution. Your educational journey is an exciting and important endeavor and I look forward to supporting you along the way towards graduation!