College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Form a study group in the Opportunity Center (MH 488).
- Attend the Colleagues Colloquium breakfast and interact with NSM faculty.
- Travel to a conference funded through the NSM Interclub Council and present what you leaned at the spring symposium.
- Work as a tutor or supplemental instruction leader.
- Conduct research with a faculty member.
- Submit an article to Dimensions: The Journal of Undergraduate Research in Natural Sciences and Mathematics or serve on the Editorial Board.