Tuesday, April 3, 2018
10:00am - 2:00pm | TSU Pavilions
Free and Open to ALL CSUF Students and Alumni
If you are a non-CSUF student, you can still attend the event for a $25 fee. Please bring cash.
- Talk to Employers in the various fields looking to hire for part-time jobs
- Step-up your part-time job or internship search
- Employers will be available to meet you and answer your questions
Succeed at the Career Fair Workshops:
- Thursday, February 8, 2018, 9:30 am - 10:30 am, Webinar Register Here for February 8 2018
- Monday, February 12, 2018, 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm, LH-210G Register Here for Feruary 12 2018
- Wednesday, February 28, 2018, 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm, LH-210G Featuring Cintas Register Here for February 28 2018
Pre-Career Fair Resume Reviews
- Wednesday, March 7, 2018, 11:00am - 1:00pm | Career Center LH 208 (Langsdorf Hall
Tips on how to approach organizations at the expo:
- Introduce yourself, shake hands, and smile
- Share your knowledge of the organization (research the employer ahead of time) and segue into your "60 Second Commercial"
- Be ready to ask informative questions
- What would be the best way to apply to your positions?
- What is the hiring process?
- What other opportunities are there for individuals with my skills, background, and interests?
- Make sure you do not take too much of their time
- Be brief
- Be sure to ASK for their business card
- Thank them for their time and let them know you will be following-up