Tuesday, September 25, 2018
10:00am - 2:00pm| TSU Pavilions
Free and Open to ALL CSUF Students and Alumni
If you are a non-CSUF student, you can attend the event for a $25 fee. Please bring cash.
- Talk to Employers in various Public Service, Government and/or Non-Profit fields
- Step-up your job or internship search
- Employers will be available to meet you and answer your questions
Succeed at the Career Fair Workshops :
- Monday, September 10, 2018, 11:30 am - 12:30 pm, LH-210G Register Here for September 10, 2018
- Tuesday, September 18, 2018, 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm, LH-210G Register Here for September 18, 2018
- Tuesday, October 9, 2018, 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm, LH-208 Register Here for October 9, 2018
Pre-Career Fair Resume Reviews
- Monday, September 24, 2018, 11:00am - 3:00pm | Career Center LH 208 (Langsdorf Hall
Tips on how to approach organizations at the expo:
- Introduce yourself, shake hands, and smile
- Share your knowledge of the organization (research the employer ahead of time) and segue into your "60 Second Commercial"
- Be ready to ask informative questions
- What would be the best way to apply to your positions?
- What is the hiring process?
- What other opportunities are there for individuals with my skills, background, and interests?
- Be brief and make sure you do not take too much of their time
- Be sure to ASK employers for their business card
- Thank employers for their time and let them know you will be following-up