Thursday, September 21, 2017
10:00am - 2:00pm| TSU Pavilions
Free and Open to ALL CSUF Students and Alumni
If you are a non-CSUF student, you can attend the event for a $25 fee. Please bring cash.
- Talk to Employers in various Public Service, Government and/or Non-Profit fields
- Step-up your job or internship search
- Employers will be available to meet you and answer your questions
Succeed at the Career Fair Workshops:
- Wednesday, Setpember 6, 2017, 2:00pm - 3:00pm, LH 210G Register Here
- Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 1:30pm - 2:30pm, LH 210G Register Here
Pre-Career Expo Resume Reviews
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017 , 10:00 am - 2:45 pm Career Center, LH-208
Tips on how to approach organizations at the expo:
- Introduce yourself, shake hands, and smile
- Share your knowledge of the organization (research the employer ahead of time) and segue into your "60 Second Commercial"
- Be ready to ask informative questions
- What would be the best way to apply to your positions?
- What is the hiring process?
- What other opportunities are there for individuals with my skills, background, and interests?
- Be brief and make sure you do not take too much of their time
- Be sure to ASK employers for their business card
- Thank employers for their time and let them know you will be following-up