Orange County Data Acquisition Partnership (OCDAP)
The Orange County Data Acquisition Partnership (OCDAP) is a collaborative data acquisition program for digital aerial imagery and other electronic geographic data focusing mainly on Orange County, California.
- Obtain high accuracy aerial imagery (and related products) to support local agencies’ needs, such as land use and asset monitoring, pre-engineering design, and geospatial analyses.
- Unify imagery acquisition to improve communication among Orange County and regional agencies.
- Eliminate duplicate imagery acquisitions for many agencies and leverage economies of scale to obtain more and better products.
- Save taxpayer money and increase efficiency through collaboration.
- Integrate aerial imagery and related products with the participant land use databases and other geographic information system (GIS) layers.
EagleView has developed a variety of deployment options for your organization to view and measure imagery in your GIS software and web applications.
Lightweight mobile version of CONNECTExplorer available on iOS or Android devices