Who is eligible to join the CLFSA?
Membership is open, but not limited to, Chicano/Latino faculty and staff of California State University, Fullerton. Your contribution helps to sponsor and support CLFSA funded student scholarships and awards, faculty, staff and student programs and activities.
Annual membership dues are $120. Be sure to fill out the IOU Payroll Deduction Form for a monthly deduction ($10.00 per month). The entire amount is tax deductible.
How do I join?
1. Complete the CLFSA Membership Application
Please keep a copy for your records.
2. Complete the online IOU Payroll Deduction Form
Download and fill out the IOU Payroll Deduction Form . Submit directly to the CSUF Philanthropic Foundation as indicated. Minimum deduction amount must be at least $10 per month. See Account designation below.
- General Account 1: #93500
- Scholarship Account 2: #93540
- Graduation Account 3: #93560
3. Forward completed CLFSA Membership Application
Forward your completed application to the association Membership Chair, Dr. Christine Valenciana at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your membership!