Calendar & Timelines
- July 9 – Labor Cost Distribution (LCD) goes live.
April – May 2007
- Phase II of Labor Cost Distribution (LCD) underway. LCD provides the ability to account for labor cost and sends information to the finance system. This is the primary integration between HR and FIS systems.
- Moving forward with the Summer Session Modification which was created for the processing and payment of summer-session faculty.
- 5/16/07 -Labor Cost Distribution Demonstration for the HR & FIS Divisional Coordinators
- Human Capital Management 8.9 implementation and user trainings
January – February 2007
- User Work Team “System” Testing - 01/08 through 01/12/07
- Student Work Module “User” Testing - 02/12 through 02/16/07
- Prototype sessions for Student Worker functionality to continue in December.
- Fullerton will receive its second upgrade pass of the database from the Chancellor’s Office. Three passes of the database are planned for the upgrade process.
CMS User Work Team 'Prototype' sessions will be conducted for the following:
- Temp Faculty Mod
- Student Work Mod
The CMS HR Team will be participating in the CMS Central Fit Gap Sessions for Absence Management.
Download the CMS HR timeline.