RSVP and Guest Tickets
Ticket distribution is closed until Extra Ticket Distribution begins on April 26.
If you have questions or concerns please email email@example.com
To access and print tickets you have already claimed, please go to https://apps.fullerton.edu/commencementticket
- Guest Tickets are free of charge.
- Grads are eligible to claim eight guest tickets by April 22.
- You must be currently eligible for Commencement to claim tickets. (Changing grad date can effect eligiblity)
- Tickets can only be downloaded after viewing the "Graduate with Titan Pride" tutorial and completing the quiz
- Printed ticket must be presented at ceremony entrance. (Tickets cannot be scanned from smartphones.)
- Each ticket is barcoded. Duplicated tickets will be void.
- All guests 3 years and over must have a ticket.
- Selling tickets is prohibited.
EXTRA TICKET DISTRIBUTION
A limited number of extra tickets may be available after ticket distribution has closed. Extra tickets will distributed through the same portal on a first-come/first-served basis. Extra ticket distribution will begin on April 26.
If You Have Extra Tickets
Please return extra tickets to your College Commencement Coordinator or give them to a friend who needs more. Note: Tickets are unique to each of the College/Department Ceremonies and are only valid at the location listed on the ticket.
Selling Commencement tickets is prohibited and the University will investigate any reported incidences. The bar codes of tickets that have been sold will be voided and will not be accepted at Commencement.
If you would like to report an incident, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.