Skip to Content (Press Enter)

 California State University, Fullerton



Text Size: Small Text Medium Text Large Text

How do I get advice about the resolution process?

Some resources include:

  1. Dean of Students Office
    Titan Student Union, Room 235
    (657) 278-3211
    Dean of Students Website
  2. Assistant Deans for Student Affairs are available to give advice about how to approach a faculty member, help you prepare your written statement, and answer questions in regards to an academic complaint.
    For a roster by College: Assistant Deans for Student Affairs Website
  3. The Vice President for Student Affairs Office
    Langsdorf Hall 805
    (657) 278-3221
    Student Affairs Website
  4. Many other counselors and advisors on campus can give you advice about this process.
  5. The University Catalog has information about the resolution process.
    University Catalog Online
  6. The Student Handbook and Planner also has information to help guide you through the process.
    Student Handbook and Planner Website