Policies and Procedures
Student Conduct is governed by a number of policy documents. Some of these policies are unique to Cal State Fullerton, and others are systemwide policies for the California State University system. Please be aware that individual campus departments reserve the right to establish and maintain their own set of policies.
Below, you can find each of the policy documents relating to student conduct and a brief description of the contents of each policy.
Selected University Policies
- Student Code of Conduct - California Code of Regulations Title 5, Section 41301
- CSU Executive Order 1098 Student Conduct Procedures
- Student Rights and Responsibilities, UPS 300.000
- Academic Dishonesty Policy, UPS 300.021
- Academic Appeals, UPS 300.030
- A Commitment to Civility at CSUF, UPS 100.006
- Policy Regarding the Use of Drugs by Students, UPS 330.231
- Policy on the Use of Alcoholic Beverages by Students and by Student Organizations, UPS 330.232
- University Policy Statements (ALL)