Below are five steps for you to consider when making the decision to Get Involved at CSUF!
Tuffy’s Get Involved Tips
- Develop a plan which will serve as a guide for your personal exploration. Consider what skills you want to develop, as well as your academic and career goals, hobbies and special interests. Explore various opportunities here at Cal State Fullerton, as well as off campus. Learn more »
- Take part in the assortment of involvement opportunities available both on and off campus. Strengthen and develop various skills by becoming an active participant in your university and your community Explore opportunities for involvement listed here »
- Track you involvement history by creating your Titan Pride Record. Visit the Titan Student Involvement Center (accessible from the student portal) and go to “My Involvements” to view, add, save, or print your record. . Learn about the Titan Pride Record »
- Once you get involved and track your activities, take time to think about what you’ve learned, the knowledge you’ve acquired, and the skills you’ve developed through your experiences. Learn more »
- Apply the skills and knowledge you have gained from being involved. Through your involvement you have greatly enhanced your marketability, so we highly encourage you to highlight your involvement as you apply for graduate school, careers and other professional endeavors. Apply yourself »