Website Heading
Skip navigation and go to page content


Judicial Affairs Title CSUF Making Integrity Count
CSUF Policies | Conduct Procedures | Faculty Resources | Student Resources | Staff Resources
Horizontal Line
  Staff Resources

How to Refer a Disciplinary Matter to Judicial Affairs

questions logo Although University staff members are always welcome to consult with the Associate Dean, Judicial Affairs by phone (657) 278-4436 or in person (TSU-235), disciplinary matters should be referred in writing accompanied by any supporting evidence.

The referral should contain the name and student identification number of the accused student(s), a summary of the incident, and contact information for the referring party and any witnesses.


End of content: footer below
University LogoSkip quick links Search Home: Link to CSUF homepage
This page is maintained by CSUF Dean of Students Office.  Report problems to Julie Killian,
California State University, Fullerton ©2002.  All Rights Reserved.

Site may contain links to web sites not administered by CSUF, or one of its divisions, schools, departments, units or programs.
California State University, Fullerton is not responsible or liable for the accuracy or the content of linked pages.