- This step will enable you to document your experiences on a Co-curricular Achievement Record (CAR). You will describe what you have learned and the skills you acquired. A worksheet is provided below to help you organize your entries and keep an ongoing record of your involvement throughout your college experience.
- Review the sample Co-curricular Achievement Record (CAR) worksheet below.
- Next, begin creating your CAR worksheet by saving the template below to your computer or disk.
- List each co-curricular activity as a separate entry on the worksheet.
- Once you have completed documenting your entry or entries on your CAR worksheet, you are required to submit your worksheet to the Student Organization Resource Center (SORC) for review. Email it to email@example.com as an attachment or bring a hard copy to SORC located in TSU 247.
- Request a print-out of your official Co-curricular Achievement Record (CAR) when needed. You may request it up to two times a semester at the SORC. (Note: CAR will be printed 5-7 business days after requested. The SORC may require verification for some entries prior to printing the official CAR).
- For assistance with your CAR worksheet, please contact the Student Life Graduate Assistant in the SORC at
(657)278-7622 or firstname.lastname@example.org.