The CSUF Emergency Temporary Housing and Meal Assistance Program
The CSUF Emergency Temporary Housing and Meal Assistance Program serves vulnerable students experiencing an unforeseen emergency, crisis, or catastrophic event. These resources promote wellness and enable student to continue and complete their education at CSUF.
- To provide CSUF students with support during their unexpected emergency or crisis through temporary meal assistance and/or short term housing
- To provide students with ongoing counseling and assistance through both on-campus resources and off-campus community social services
- Must be an enrolled and matriculated CSUF student
- Must be able to demonstrate an urgent financial need (supporting documentation is helpful where appropriate)
- Must have exhausted all sources of financial assistance and aid including loans
Submit your request by completing the online form . A staff member will follow up within 1-3 business days.
Below are additional home and food insecurity resources.
- Cal Fresh Application
- Community Resources
- Applying online for social services
- Family Resource Centers
There are various locations in Orange County that offer not only assistance in connecting with social services but also food banks, parenting programs, health education. The one closest to campus also has an individual that is available on Fridays to assist with CalFresh and Medi-Cal applications.