Funding opportunities for US citizens
- Financial aid is available to remove the cost barriers that may prevent you from pursuing your educational goals. Assistance is available from a variety of programs funded by federal, state, university and private sources. Students who demonstrate significant financial need may qualify for grant aid while students with less need may obtain low cost loans. Financial need is determined through a federal formula that assesses the family's relative financial strength and ability to contribute to meeting the student's educational costs. The Office of Financial Aid, located in University Hall 146, facilitates the funding opportunities for the students.
Phone number: (657) 278 3135
Campus location: University Hall (UH) 146
- At the department level, some of the faculty have research grants and they fund MS students. You need to contact individual faculty to check if they have funding opportunities.
- The Graduate Studies Office also offers scholarships to students who are enrolled in the graduate program.
- The department is constantly exploring new funding opportunities for students. As new funding leads emerge, they will be circulated to the students.
Funding opportunities for International students
- The university has a Non-Resident Tuition waiver program for outstanding students who apply for MS degrees. CEE is usually able to nominate one student for this award per academic year.
- Students are allowed to work 20 hours/week on the campus.
- The department is constantly exploring new funding opportunities for students.